For the traveler in you, Kerala offers wide variety of opportunities, Kerala tour packages from dubai to explore the dense forests of Western Ghats and sun bath on the golden sea shores. Kerala is blessed with long monsoons and cool winters, an ideal climate to refresh your minds while visiting from the hot summers of the Middle East. The luxury honeymoon tour packages from Dubai with Kerala tour packages guide is essentially the best trip you can enjoy when you want to shower your body and mind with cool rains. The rainy season is when the nature is drenched with cold showers and the hill stations offer a cool sight for your eyes whether you are organizing a luxury family tour package from Dubai or a group tour.
Kerala has a long coastline as well as dense forests along with backwaters, lagoons and canals. But the climate is well coordinated with a long monsoon season from June to October. This is ideally the best time to visit Kerala from Dubai.
- Hill stations like Munnar, Thekkady, Vagamon, and Wayanad offer a refreshing sight for your eyes and minds. You can enjoy the drizzles that continue day and night without any break when you have ventured out in a luxury Kerala group tour package from Dubai.
- Trekking could be dangerous unless escorted by a local guide. But the dams and tea gardens are a beautiful alternative if you can’t get much out of these dense forests.
- The waterfalls are swollen with heavy rainfall and most of them attract tourists who love to take photographs of the beautiful waterfalls.
- If you want a quiet honeymoon, the luxury Kerala honeymoon packages from Dubai are the best as they include the backwaters and lagoons. A night spent on the houseboat is an experience for the life time. Alleppey is well known for their houseboat cruises on their backwaters.
- The mouthwatering sea food specialities are another attraction and it will leave your taste buds tingling. Caught from the backwaters, the fishes and lobsters are freshly prepared.
- Along with hill stations and back waters the sea shores offer a great deal of adventures that can be enjoyed even during the monsoons. Scuba diving and surfing and snorkeling are the various water sports that can be enjoyed with the help of trainers. A simple afternoon spent on the beach, sun bathing is one of the many simple leisure that you can indulge in.
- The Periyar wildlife sanctuary is one of the most wonderful destination for your luxury Kerala group tour packages from Dubai where you can spot the wild animals on the banks of the lake. From tigers, to elephants, deer and buffaloes, they are a beautiful sight for the eyes.
- Trekking and jungle safari or elephant ride can be enjoyed with the help of local guides. The monsoon season gives you a wonderful experience when you want to escape the sweltering heat. Kerala tour packages guide has expertise in arranging best Kerala tour packages from Dubai.