Anyone can share information / ask questions related to tourism in this forum.
All forum posts will be approved within 24 hours.
Luxury hotels in wayanad
LUXURY HOTELS AT WAYANAD
When it comes to topping the charts for the best vacation destination, Wayanad is a true winner. Come-on, everyone has the place on their vacation bucket list. The cold winds lashing at our face, the deep sounds of thunder and rain hitting the rocky terrain, the earthy smell that lingers when the water touches the ground, lush green forests that hold divine beauty- the mere perception of these can bring us great pleasure and delight. Wayanad has a way of affecting our moods. After all who doesn’t want to experience the rain soaked avatar of nature.
A dollop of luxury to our most awaited getaway is reasonable by all means. And here we present to you the top notch hotels of Wayanad- Only and only the best.
- Vythiri village resort: The resort tops the list and quite fairly as it provides the most opulent experience for luxury seekers. Twenty two acres of pure bliss. The ideal place for honeymooners and weary vacationers to stay as close as possible to nature (oh, for special effects, they also have artificial waterfalls. wink). They have deluxe rooms, suite rooms, duplex rooms, cottages and special cottages with Jacuzzi facilities- all top notch you see. They also provide packages namely
- Honeymoon Bliss: For the newlyweds of course. Request them for anything and they would happily oblige including an isolated candle light dinner or anything to make your happily ever after a romantic affair.
- Vythiri Escapade: The package includes sightseeing, trekking along with their upscale facilities.
- Nawa Exotica: This package comes with a spa and reflexology session- mostly for people who prefer a relaxed and slow vacation.
The high end luxurious amenities, a fully functioning spa with a set of great treatments and good food gives the resort an overall sophisticated yet charming vibe.
- Banasura Resort and Spa: A Traditionally styled resort constructed using mud that is totally in sync with nature. The 35 acre property is far, far away from the traffic and crowds and the perfect countryside getaway. They provide Earth rooms (large rooms with ample amenities), suite rooms (A large room king sized bed, mini bar, separate living room and a private sit out facing the pond), Log hut( that stands isolated directly above a natural pond and provides all facilities) and twin villas ideal for groups vacations.
- Wayanad Silverwoods: The resort is seriously upscale- with stunning luxurious interiors and the balcony view from the villas are particularly impressive. The place features an upscale ayurvedic spa( do check their website for more details on the various treatments available), an infinity pool facing the Banasura reservoir, a club house, pool side and in-house dining and much more. They offer very attractive packages (listed on their website) .
You definitely want to check their villas- they are sooo drool worthy and classy (each one of them and it’s really hard to pick).The villa titles are Emperador, Royale, Sky Romantico, Romantico, Primero and Prestigio. Apart from all the luxury, they also organise activities such as trekking, boating, fishing, nature walks, cookery classes etc. They are sure to pack a punch with their emenities and services.
- Chateau Woods: Recognised by trip advisor with an excellence award for maintaining a consistent rank, the Chateau Woods are highly recommended by most travellers. The resort whispers exclusivity and seclusion along with top notch amenities and balconies offering expansive plantation views- the property is arguably one of a kind. The Chateau Woods have various rooms and cottages to suit its guests
- Estate bungalow (which is the main building) provides presidential suites (high end living with a personal Jacuzzi and spacious balcony overlooking the serene plantations), junior suites and luxury rooms (all luxury and the terrace to yourself)
- Cliff cottages: a short walk from the estate bungalow, the two cliff cottages provide utmost seclusion and a very beautiful view of the Soochipara stream and gorge.
- Sharoy Resort: A place with a little something for everyone. Nature walks, boating, fishing archery lessons, a visit to the nearby tribal village, bird watching- an impressive array of onsite activities, all organised by the resort itself. Apart from the activities, the resort also provides good amenities including a heated infinity pool with a panoramic view of the Banasura Reservoir, spa game room, and much more. They provide luxury suites as well as cottages. All rooms are large and luxurious offering serene views.
Wayanad is a posh destination thanks to some seriously luxurious properties and most importantly it has all the ingredients for a rousing good time. Happy vacation!
- Make sure you call the hotel directly for prices before booking online.
- Compare prices from different websites to get the best deal.
- Reading reviews of hotels before booking is proven useful.